The first bunch of news are gathered here for your convenience.
- Headlines from ATW Online
- Airbus order book overflows on first day at Paris
- Bombardier, AVIC I agree to cooperate on ARJ-21, CSeries development
- Emirates expects major widebody order later this year
- Lion Air orders 40 additional 737-900ERs valued at $3 billion
- GECAS orders six additional 777Fs valued at $1.4 billion
- Carson: ‘Unbelievable’ demand driven by nontraditional markets
- Embraer wins E-Jet orders from Lufthansa, JAL
- Boeing denies 787 problems
- ATR confirms 53 orders this year
- Additional stories
- An article on Business and Technology about the show.
- Headlines on Financial Times
- A nice article about the show on Spiegel.de English version
I hope you will enjoy reading the articles.